You have many insurance agents to choose from, so why select Webb Insurance? There are several reasons why they are the best insurance company in the St. Louis and St. Charles areas, but the main one is that they are the premier insurance brokers who can offer you the knowledge and expertise to make sure you and your family are protected from life’s major events.
Webb Insurance is a family-owned business and has been operating in St. Charles, Missouri for over 35 years. They are strong members of the community and care deeply about the insurance needs of their clients. As an active member of the St. Charles Greater Chamber of Commerce, they are involved in events and activities in conjunction with other local businesses, developing opportunities and partnerships that strengthen the economic prosperity and sustainability of the region.
Licensed in both Missouri and Illinois, the agents at Webb Insurance can assist businesses and individuals in all areas of insurance needs.
Business owners can choose from one or a combination of the following types of insurance coverage.
- General liability insurance covers you and your employees in the event of alleged personal damage to other individuals. It provides legal defense funding and covers any monetary damages that result.
- Property insurance is necessary if you own the premises where your business is located. Commercial renters insurance is required if you lease or rent your space. These types of insurance will cover any damage to or loss of the contents of your facility due to fire, theft, vandalism, etc. They also offer business interruption insurance coverage in the event your business cannot operate after a casualty.
- Workers’ compensation insurance is required at various levels, depending on the state. It will protect the business owner in the event that an employee is injured on the job, covering their medical costs and lost wages.
- Commercial auto insurance is available for companies that own and operate vehicles used in the course of doing business. It typically covers collision, comprehensive and personal injury damages.
- Professional liability insurance is recommended for businesses providing professional services such as legal notarial, real estate and others. It will cover damages due to claims of negligence.
Webb Insurance also offers many forms of personal insurance to meet your needs, including:
- Individual car insurance coverage is available for liability, collision, comprehensive and medical injury damages. It also includes coverage to the insured from those individuals at fault in an accident with you who are uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- Homeowners insurance is for coverage to your dwelling if damages occur due to fire, storms, hail, lightning, theft or vandalism. You can add other coverage for damages from floods and earthquakes, if desired.
- Recreational vehicle insurance can cover vehicles like motor home, fifth wheel, camper or travel trailers.
- Umbrella insurance policies cover any damages over and above what your standard homeowners or auto insurance does.
No matter what types of insurance requirements you have, Webb Insurance has the solution. And if you’re just not sure what types or how much coverage you need, they’ll be happy to help you determine that as well. They offer free quotes on any insurance policy request you have. You can also contact them and they will be happy to answer any questions